Friday 24 July 2009

I was going to have an early night last night but when we got back from the PC bang we sat and chatted with the girls for a bit. Then the two new residents turned up. They are Sean and Matt from Australia and they are married! It was so great to sit and talk to two gay guy's. We sat until about 4am and just chatted. Matt is English but lives in Australia. This morning or should I say afternoon Matt, Sean, Marika and I went out for lunch and coffee. when we got back Matt booked the DMZ tour for the three of us. Its costing 41000 won (about 20 quid) but we have to meet the bus at 7.30am - early night for sure! I'm looking forward to it but I really need to charge my camera and as the plugs are different I have to find an adapter. It's very quiet here at the moment because everyones gone out. I decided to stay in as I'm up early tomorrow then clubbing tomorrow night. I think I'll have a little sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment