Monday 17 August 2009




Got up early today and made my way over to the other side of Seoul to Jamsil. I was heading for Lotte World so I could visit StarAvenue http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/FU/FU_EN_15.jsp?cid=770125
I paid my 10,000 thoufand and was let in by a young lady. she asked if I spooke English and when i said 'yes' she said 'Good I will guide you'. She took me around all of the sections and explained them to me. We had a nice chat when we finished. She told me she had been to London and cambridge and she really liked England. She also said that most of the visitors they get are Japanese amd as she can't speak Japanese she gets bored. I left there and had a quick look around Lotte world. The place is amazing! Ice rink, amusements, shops etc. I could have spent hours there just wandering about. I left there and got back on the metro to Anguk so i could visit Insadong and shopfor souveniers. OMG I bought some really corney stuff! I won't say here what I bought because some of it is pressies, but lets just say I have more DBSK stuff now.
after I had shopped I made my way back to the station. It was geting on for 5pm and the metro is really crowded in the rush hour. I managed to get myself and my goodies home in one piece. When I got back Jenn had arrived. She's a friend that is staying for a couple of nights. We went to JDPP (Junsu'd dad's pizza parlour)
After a bit of discussion about what and how many pizzas to have we finally ordered. Thank god because I thought I was going to die of starvation!
Our Pizza arrived and as we ate amd chatted I noticed there were a lot of older women in the place, probably Japanese. We finished our food and as we were sitting and chilling a man walked in. Jaron was like 'do you think that's his dad?' This man then started greeting everyone.
OMG It was Junsu's dad. We had our pics taken with him and sort of had a chat, His English was bad but when I said in his ear 'Beat SM!' He gave me a big smile and handshake so I think he understood that. When we left he walked with us to the door and shook our hands and thanked us. He was so lovely! I feel really honoured that I actually touched Junsu's daddy!!! I mean it's a bit like touching Junsu cos they are the same flesh and blood!!! Oh well fangirling over now....
After dinner we went home and Jaron went out to meet a friend. Jenn and I have been sitting here watching DBSK, we've watched a surreal Korean film and just generally chatting. I can't believe tomorrows my last day. I'm going to finally have coffee with the doggies, Jenn's coming with me. then we are going to look around the shops. Jenns going to help me clean the apartment too - bless her! I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends again but I feel really sad at leaving Korea, I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment